Rather you are considering divorce but still undecided, in the midst of the process or through it but struggling to recover, support and guidance are the keys to turning this potentially difficult time into the opportunity of a lifetime.
Answer these questions to determine if divorce strategy and coaching are for you:
- Are you undecided about rather or not you actually want to move forward with divorce?
- Has your spouse told you they want to or are going to file for divorce?
- Do you feel like you need some objective, practical guidance?
- Are you feeling like your world is crashing down and you’re not sure if you can rebuild it?
- Is your divorce becoming or already a high conflict situation?
- Do your self-esteem and confidence feel like they are rapidly diminishing?
- Are you feeling confused and overwhelmed by the paperwork process?
- Are you finding yourself angry all the time, unable to move on?
- Does it seem like you have lost touch with who you are?
- Are you ready to take control of your life but aren’t sure where to begin?
If you answered “yes” to 2 or more of these questions, you are likely in need of some significant direction and advice.
Making decisions, putting together the right team of professionals and being sure to take care of yourself throughout your divorce journey is not something you have to do alone. While divorce coaches do not provide legal or financial advice, they can help you put together the right team for your specific circumstances
While divorce coaches do not provide legal or financial advice, they can help you put together the right team for your specific circumstances. I’ll help you separate the legal process from the emotional process, so you are free to move forward with a blueprint for both.